Who is your favorite Hamlet character?

Monday, January 26, 2009

How do you think you would react if your mother married your uncle?

If my mother ever married my uncle, I would move out or something. To Hamlet, it probably seemed like his mother either was in on the plan to murder the king, or really didn’t love him since she married his brother so quickly after the king’s death. Hamlet must’ve been so confused and angry, it would be so hard loosing your father and dealing with your mother immediately getting re-married all at once, not even considering she married Hamlets uncle of all people. I would be so furious with my mom if she did this, it doesn’t matter if it’s because my dad died or not, just the fact that she was married to his brother. I would most likely run away or never talk to her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment